P33E100 E-Golf wont charging

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Makinfon

Egolf 2015
Congratulations! I have a malfunction, maybe someone/something can help? I'm Oleksiy, an auto electrician from Ukraine! It all started with the fact that the car did not want to charge! The owner of the car put it on the charger, charging lasted a minute, then the yellow indicator light turned on and the cooling fans started. The owner of the car could not pull out the charger from the car outlet. It was blocked.
The car wont starting. (egolf thinks that charging is active, this is signaled on the instrument panel, the indicator)
When the client brought the car to my garage, there was no reaction to the charger.
there were many errors in the system. Basic U019B00. Found a water damaged unit in the trunk on the left (which controls the high voltage outlet)
Replaced the block!
The reaction to the charger appeared (indicators/blocking)

But!
Insert the charger. The charger is blocked. The system thinks..
For a minute, the indicator will flash and fade green, then the indicator will turn yellow and then white. All
The car continues to think that it is charging. Therefore, it cannot start and go
An error on the outlet in the BD module P33E100 (active, but not deleted) - malfunction of the electrical circuit of outlet A. Maybe someone has an idea what she is missing? Took apart the outlet. Cables are in good condition. Between PE and PP foams 2.7kOm. PE pin - hangs on mass (I don't know if it should be like that) I would be grateful for any advice!

Did you re-code the unit in the trunk?

I had to read the long code out of a friends car and reprogram my new unit.

Did you re-code the unit in the trunk?

I had to read the long code out of a friends car and reprogram my new unit.
No,
I can not find information about it ..
I thought that the numbers and letters on the plastic lid of the module coincide 1:1 - coding no was needed.
Long code depends on the configuration and year? - Everything is true?
There are no more such cars in my city (

And one more moment ..
Stirred resistance on the contacts of the socked lock (solenoid on the socket)
2-3pin:
Open - 1kOm
Close - 11kOm
1-4pin 80 Om (I think it's too big resistance as for a small engine)

When I fitted a new unit it had the longcode of 00000000000000

if it is set as that it will definitely need to be configured.

I bought a used block. I think it has some coding. - I will only be able to check tomorrow

Long coding not has problems.
I think problem in socket
Can you measure the resistance on the socket between the pins PE - PP(CS)?
When my module BD has connect to system - resistance 2kOm
When the module is disconnected 2.7kOm
and how about you?

Back