e-Golf 1st Gen vs. 2nd Gen Cargo Space

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrei_GCC

Hi everyone,

I'm researching the first-generation e-Golf (2014-2016) and have a question about its cargo space. Did Volkswagen decrease the boot volume from 380 liters to 341 liters in the second generation (from 2017) due to the larger battery pack, or was the boot space always 341 liters?

Thanks for your help!

Hi everyone,

I'm researching the first-generation e-Golf (2014-2016) and have a question about its cargo space. Did Volkswagen decrease the boot volume from 380 liters to 341 liters in the second generation (from 2017) due to the larger battery pack, or was the boot space always 341 liters?

Thanks for your help!

I suspect the measurement technique changed but not the car. I drove a 2015 for 3 years before I got my gen 2 car and did not notice any difference. I regularly put bikes in the T
Thank you for your comprehensive and helpful response!

Back