2016 SE lease in Connecticut

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronciak

I was offered a 24 month lease for a base SE for "no more than" $699 drive-off and $199 per month. Any opinions?

Seems a bit high but most of the deals posted here have been California (which currently has an overstocked inventory) and I don't know what the real situation is on the East coast. Anyhoo, here's my deal which works out to under $200/month including taxes.

However, Connecticut has a $3000 state rebate for leases at least 24 months, so that changes the game quite a bit.

Yeah it seems like the supply situation is very different over here. One is hard pressed to even find an in-stock e-Golf.

Not sure what CT taxes are, but should be roughly $250/month once all taxes and fees are added in compared to the $200/month we're seeing, however half of that will be offset the extra $500 you get in state rebate compared to CA.

Personally I would base the decision more on if you really want/need the car now and if the range is adequate rather than the deal itself. The Bolt's 240 miles is really gonna shake things up in a few months and sometime in mid-2017 the e-Golf, Soul, and Focus will get range boosts similar to the BMW i3.

Essentially, the deals should only get better as time goes on.

Good point regarding the new models coming out soon, but I got a deal I couldn't refuse. I ended up getting it for $2011 drive-off and $107 a month. 7.5k miles per year.

ronciak said:
Good point regarding the new models coming out soon, but I got a deal I couldn't refuse. I ended up getting it for $2011 drive-off and $107 a month. 7.5k miles per year.
SE, with our without the 7.2 Kwh and CCS quick charge option?

Nice. That's about the same I paid, but with your $3000 state rebate you're looking at a total cost of around $1500. Doesn't get much better than that.

JoulesThief said:
ronciak said:
SE, with our without the 7.2 Kwh and CCS quick charge option?

Without, unfortunately.

Latest posts

Back