2016 egolf warning lamps galore

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had the ABS unit tested and it passed.
Error message is no communication with ABS.

Seems like a wiring problem?

I had the ABS unit tested and it passed.
Error message is no communication with ABS.

Seems like a wiring problem?
So the main computer can't communicate with the ABS system, but yet ABS passes a test - seems it should fail. What test did the ABS system pass?

A module testing company in Toronto said it passed all tests. I also tried a different abs module and no change.

If no communication with ABS module, can you replace wiring between module and main computer? Maybe a squirrel or rat chewed the wires?

I think I found what's going on with why the ABS module is not working, but don't know where to look for the wiring fault.

On the ABS Module the ground pins 4, 6, 8,10,14, and 46 measure 9.8v

Suggestions?

I think I found what's going on with why the ABS module is not working, but don't know where to look for the wiring fault.

On the ABS Module the ground pins 4, 6, 8,10,14, and 46 measure 9.8v

Suggestions?
Sounds like a bad ground wire. Look for ground wire (maybe brown) or add a new one yourself to ABS ground connection
Site.

My 2016 egolf has had a similar parade of lights upon startup twice now. OBD11 said front right ABS sensor so I replaced it. Worked fine, the lights have returned. This time OBD11 says Left Front ABS sensor it will be here tomorrow to be installed.

Get a scan tool that can read the ABS system and see what errors you find. ABS controls the air bag, the regen, hill assist etc...

Most of my problems was caused by a loose ground wire near the ABS module.

Now my rear doors wont lock, hatch back won't open...

Latest posts

Back